Tuesday, June 27

bowling time…let’s get it on!


/
2006 RCBC intercolor bowling tournament has begun and we are in for a five-game series which started last June17 and will end on Aug05. It’s a company-wide tournament which is held annually at SM Megamall bowling center. This time, I belong to BlackTeam composed of 4 females (Katz Cruz, Jane Tan, Mila Robles and myself) and 8 males (Dante Maandal,Ferdie Naval, Mark Reyes, Jojo Ortega, Jerry Aranel, Gilbert Recabar, Edmund Baranda and Joel Salgado).

I wasn't able to attend the opening game as I was still frolicking in the beach of Palawan. I’d really love to stay for another week in Palawan but gotta get back to reality and that is WORK! Anyhow, the initial match was between Green team and Black. We didn't win this match because the other team really plays well!

Goodluck to us in the succeeding games!

No comments: