Sunday, December 10

dragon boat race


/
I was earlier invited by Ava, a co-member in OCMI, to watch dragon boat race (rowing competition) today. Ava used to be a co-team captain of Aqua Fortis but now she's part of the women's national rowing team. She is a certified "atletang Pinoy". She's not there to compete but to officiate along with her team mates. It was raining this morining so I was a bit sluggish and had second thought of watching the race. I sent text message to Ava to confirm if the event will push through. She replied and the message read: "OO,mag-start na yung race d2 c papa Arthur" (Who the h____ is Arthur??!!, as if i know the guy,duh!). So i rushed and went off to the venue, Roxas Blvd near the Manila Yacht Club. I brought my camera for photo opportunity (trying hard to learn the craft c(",) ). And there's Ava, she introduced me to ARTHUR! The guy is a professional photographer and he's there to cover the event for free. What a nice guy!

I wanted to take more pictures but the rain was on and off so I just managed to take several photos. It'll be costly if the camera will get damage. I don't know if there are any good pictures. Anyhow here are the photos (the last photo shows Ava and Arthur)...







ArthurAva and Arthur

No comments: