Monday, December 11

Weary Monday


/
It's the start of the week and I'm feeling worn out already. I've been complaining and sufferring for a week now because of lower back pain. I had a full body massage last Friday that I thought might somehow assuage the pain...Poor me, the pain worsen!!! I even told the masseuse to give me "hard" press. Aargh!!!

At lunch break I went to the doctor, Dr Victor dela Pena our company physician, for check-up. Doc immediately noticed the muscle at the left side of my back, just below the waistline, got swollen. Just what I expected, so I told him about the massage. He also noticed the curve in my spinal column. Actually, I do have
dextroscoliosis. He gave two prescriptions: first, medicines for pain reliever 120mg Arcoxia (1 tablet a day for 7days);intake of Calvit(Calcium+Vit.D) and second, I need to have scoliosis test or xray to compare it from the previous xray done during our annual PE. So tomorrow, I'll drop by Med Central Clinic in Robinson's Galleria for xray. I hope and pray that there's no major progression in the curve...

No comments: