Saturday, March 31

as the sun comes down

baywalk,Manila
Days seem to fly so fast. Today is the last day of first quarter of the year. I'm contemplating of what happened in the last three months... In terms of work, I've put in extra effort in submitting early all requirements assigned to me. Social life, well, i've met with my high school and college friends whom I've not seen for so many years and renewed vows to keep in touch, i had the opportunity to visit a new place, Anawangin,Zambales and had met new acquaintances whom became my extended network in my multiply blog - Oneplanet1Pipol. They all are interesting people :) Lastly, I've enrolled in advance photography workshop in FPPF to hone my skills. The class started just last Sunday.

The question is, have I been productive?...I guess so! I think I've made some worthy deeds. I don't remember hurting anyone for that matter. I felt good and of course happy!

No comments: