Tuesday, April 24

Proud moment! (magyabang ba…)

I just finished my advance photography workshop at the FPPF last Sunday, Apr22. It’s actually a 4 ½-days consecutive Sunday sessions. I truly enjoyed the workshop. I’m very grateful to our instructors, Vic Sison and Ed Santiago whom had patiently taught us techniques from lighting to posing a model and story telling (photo essay).

Allow me to share these significant awards that I bagged in the recently concluded advance photography workshop I attended at FPPF. I won 1st place in the photo essay (holy week observance) and 2nd overall winner. c(",)

Our class were actually required to submit pictures categorized into bridal portrait, still life (bread) and photo essay. The photos were judged by known photographers and artists: Romy Vitug (who’s also a cinematographer), George Cabig (travel photographer) Cecilia Angeles (photographer and fine art instructor), and 2 others, my apology, I forgot their names (Mr. Mendoza an artist and fine art professor in University of the East and Mr. Jun, an advertising photographer).

Here are my entries:
This is Camille, the bride model

I actually made two compositions. The left photo was my final entry.


Photos were taken during the Moriones Festival in Marinduque (April6).

No comments: