Sunday, July 29

Edwin and Rochelle Nuptial

I’ve been wanting to shoot actual wedding since finishing my advance photography class. I wanted to experience how it is done and get the feel if this is the kind of expertise in photography I will pursue in the near future, who knows?!!!…

Alvin Balunes, who’s my classmate in FPPF advance class was kind enough to invite me to a wedding shoot, Rochelle and Edwin’s. He has been assisting some of photo shoots of our instructor in FPPF, Sir Ador Pamintuan. He’s supposed to assist sir Ador but he was commissioned to be the wedding singer hence, he gave me his slot. Thanks Alvin!

Edwin and Rochelle’s wedding was held last July 28,2007, 3:00 pm at the Shrine of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in Makati. Reception followed at the City Garden Hotel in Makati.

It would really help if one reads wedding photography books as well as magazines to get ideas in posing the bride and groom. I would sometimes just observe and learn from the pro, sir Ador and sir Vic, how quickly they compose artistically and how they can easily command the group for candid shots.

It takes a lot of courage and patience and most of all practice to become pro. For now, I am enjoying every step of the way to hone my skills. I hope that I will someday wear the hat of a pro. =)

photos originally uploaded by Juvy Torno

No comments: