Sunday, September 13

A day of cosplay





This is a fun day of cosplay. Originally,my schedule today is a fashion shoot/goth shoot with friends whom I met at the Photowalk. John (a.k.a ONE) organized the said activity. Since it's been raining for a week now, the schedule was moved to a later date. If the weather permits, hopefully the scehdule pushes through next week.

ONE invited me yesterday to come and take photos of the Cosplay at the SM Megatrade Hall. I said yes since i haven't got other things in my schedule. I really have no idea what Cosplay was. I didn't care to research or even ask what Cosplay is! Usually, I do search the net for information regarding the subject that I'm gonna take photo. I thought it was a concert. Silly me! LOL! I should have asked my brother, he knows this well!

It's fascinating to see participants don costumes of their favorite character. They do exert efforts to emulate the look and portray the characters.

As of this writing, here's what I learned from Wikipedia - CAMEKO, short for "Camera Kozo" or "Camera Boy". It's a japanese term for those who photograph player. Originally the cameko give prints of their photos to players as gifts. =)

To see more of Cosplay photos, please click on the link: COSPLAY PHOTOS

No comments: