Sunday, June 20

Leila's 1st Bday




My friend Jamie, referred me to her colleague, Lai, to cover the 1st bday of her daughter Leila Johanna P. Avellaneda, or ‘Leila’ for short. It was held last June 19,2010 at the Pacific Hill, Palo Alto, Calamba, Laguna. It’s far from my place but I said ‘yes’ to Lai that I’ll cover the photo shoot. Since she was referred by my friend Jamie, whom will also be attending the party as well, it was alright to accept it.

Jamie, Chi and I met at the Festival Mall where we rode a van going to Lai’s house. We waited about 20 minutes as the van had to fill in the seats. Jamie and Chi were from South and I’m the only one from the North.

It was very hot that afternoon and it rained but I enjoyed covering Leila’s bday. Lai and her hubby were really sweating out arranging stuffs and attending to their guests and relatives too making sure everyone enjoyed and comfy.

Happy birthday, Leila!

More photos are posted on this site: Leila

No comments: