Monday, August 6

Mechanical Action




I was at Trinoma Mall in Quezon City yesterday. 'Twas actually my first time to be there. It's very similar to Glorietta Mall in Ayala, Makati. Going there is very convenient that is if you're taking metro rail transit(MRT), as there's a passage connected to the mall.

I didn't go there to shop or even stroll. I was there to see the Mechanical Action! It’s a theatrical circus performance of man-powered machine and acrobatic acts. Last week it was shown at Glorietta Mall which is far from my place. Since Trinoma is just one-ride away from our house, so I thought of watching the show. They have 3 schedules that start at 1:00pm, 3:00pm and 6:00pm. I watched the 6:00pm show at the activity center.

It was a nice show and very entertaining, considering it’s free! It featured aerial artist elevated by an acrobat walking inside a giant wheel and a contortionist on a turntable powered by unicycles. Please check out other photos here: Mechanical Action.

a contortionist on a turntable powered by unicycles. wow! look how well she executes a balancing act. =)

photos originally uploaded by Juvy Torno

No comments: