Saturday, November 7

Angela


My friend, Mes, invited me at their house in Paranaque to do practice photo shoot. Early this morning I dropped by at the Meralco gym then later I went to Hidalgo and bought umbrellas for my strobes. It was already past 4pm when I arrived at Mes' house.

After a few chat, Mes called her niece and introduced to me. Her niece's name is Angela. Mes hurriedly requested Angela to take a bath and get ready for a photo shoot. =)

Later that night, Mes' friends Cali joined us. One (aka John was able to join the photoshoot although he was already tipsy as he had drinking spree earlier that day with his friends. It was a good thing that One had decided to meet us at Mes' house, I had company on my way home. And Thots too was there, but One and I had already left when he got at Mes' house.

Mes' idea of the photo shoot was all about angel, very fitting for Angela. =)

No comments: