Sunday, November 8

Animé Overload Festival

I sent text message to my friend Mel two days ago. I asked her to see the Animé Overload Festival at the SM Convetion Center at Mall of Asia. I'm not really a fan of animé or cosplay and I guess neither Mel too. The first cosplay that I attended last September was in SM Megatrade Hall. A friend invited me to take photos. I kinda like it because of the colorful outfits that really look nice in the photos. So this time I tagged along Mel to experience the same. This is Mel's first time to see cosplay.

The girl in the picture is Lain. I met her in Cosplay Mania a couple of months ago at SM Megatrade Hall. She cosplayed Baiken of Guilty Gear. This time she's portraying Nyuu/Lucy from Elfen Lied. To see more of Lain as Nyu please click this link : Nyuu.

I've also posted other cosplayer pictures. Please follow this link: Animé Overload

Related link: Cosplay

No comments: