Saturday, November 7

MCC sportsfest

I dropped by today past 11am at Meralco gym in Ortigas. It's MCC sportsfest. The main game was basketball. There were other games like sack race and touch ball but I wasn't able to catch it that morning as I left the house a bit late. I had to fix my camera and light stands which I brought with me. My friend, Mes, invited me at their house in Paranaque for a practice photo shoot.

My collegues have joined the basketball team for fun, they're not really players =). I salute you guys for the guts and for the team spirit!

I actually have no plan of watching the whole game. My plan was to leave at 1pm but I was requested to take photos of the ceremonial toss to signal the start of the game. So, i gave in to the request and stayed past 2pm.

Here are few pictures that i took during the day.



No comments: