Monday, November 30

Portraiture, Lighting and Post Processing Technique Workshop by PARC CRUZ





I had the opportunity to attend yesterday’s workshop by Parc Cruz. This guy is brilliant. He is very creative and generous in sharing his knowledge. No wonder this guy is blessed with such talent. He uses natural, available or ambient light in most of his photographs.

I would rate myself a neophyte when it comes to post processing photos. I’m glad that I didn’t put off joining the workshop. A one-day workshop may not be enough but I learned a lot. One can learn all the techniques but without “concept” the picture will look like a snapshot.

Speacial thanks also to Mike Sabarre for his input and of course to our lovely model, Roseeh Cuntapay, thanks for posing.

And oh, the food “kare-kare”, pasta and grilled chicken, etc. panalo ang sarap! I gained extra pounds. Hehehe! =)

I’ll definitely recommend this workshop to my friends. I hope i can join again in their other workshops.

Again, thanks to both of you for patiently and generously imparting your knowledge. More power! Mabuhay kayo!

PS.
I’m trying hard to put what i’ve learned into practice. =) Here is my share. Please click on this link: ROSE

No comments: